Safer Together Team
The Safer Together Team has been formed to provide a key function as part of the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner. The team comprises of four Safer Together Co-ordinators responsible for a designated geographical area across Lincolnshire and one Team Lead.
The aims of the team are to:
- Empower and involve communities, working with them and partners to prevent and reduce harm
- Ensure communities are given the opportunity to participate to the fullest possible extent in the decisions that affect their lives
- Actively engage to better understand the issues, concerns and needs of the public, partners and stakeholders at a local level
- Recognise and respect the various cultures and diversity of communities and other factors that influence how different members of the public will engage
- Directly address issues raised by those representing different sectors and use their feedback to inform decisions.