Safer Together Team
The Safer Together Team has been formed to provide a key function as part of the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner. The team comprises of four Safer Together Co-ordinators responsible for a designated geographical area across Lincolnshire and one Team Lead.
The aims of the team are to:
- Empower and involve communities, working with them and partners to prevent and reduce harm
- Ensure communities are given the opportunity to participate to the fullest possible extent in the decisions that affect their lives
- Actively engage to better understand the issues, concerns and needs of the public, partners and stakeholders at a local level
- Recognise and respect the various cultures and diversity of communities and other factors that influence how different members of the public will engage
- Directly address issues raised by those representing different sectors and use their feedback to inform decisions.
The Safer Together Team use Lincolnshire Alert to share news and local safety information with their communities.
Lincolshire Alert is a free messaging service, where you decide when and how you are kept informed about the issues that matter to you.
The team use Lincolnshire Alert to:
- Keep you informed about local news and community safety information for your area
- Help you stay safe by sharing crime prevention advice
- Give you a voice. We want to know your opinions and understand the needs and issues affecting your community. You can reply to our messages and complete surveys to speak directly to us.