The Police and Crime Commissioner consults with the Chief Constable in planning the annual budget which includes a separate force budget.
This takes into consideration funding from government and other sources, and balances the expenditure needs of the policing service against the level of local taxation.
This should meet the statutory requirements to achieve a balanced budget and be completed under the statutory timeframe.
The Police and Crime Commissioner issues the Chief Constable with a separate budget on an annual basis. Details of this budget are below.
- Budget Report 2018/19
- Appendix B - 2018/19 Revenue Budget and Medium Term
- Financial Strategy incorporating Reserves Strategy 2018/19
- Appendix A – Plans and Policies
- Appendix B – Performance Measures
- Appendix C – Commentary on Earmarked Reserves
- Value for Money & Efficiency Plan 2018/19
- Treasury Management Strategy Statement 2018/19
- Procurement Plan 2018/19
- Appendix A – Procurement Plan
- Budget Report 2013/14
- Appendix A Revenue Budget
- Appendix B Capital Programme
- Appendix C Council Tax Requirement
- Appendix D Treasury Management Strategy
- Appendix D (1) Treasury Management Strategy Appendix 1
- Appendix D (2) Treasury Management Strategy Appendix 2
- Appendix E Value for Money Strategy