2018 News Archive
Visit the 2018 news archive
- Published: 27-03-2018 at 11:03
Business leaders were given tips on how to protect their business from cyber attacks at the event organised by the PCC.
- Published: 22-03-2018 at 09:03
A report grading Lincolnshire Police’s effectiveness as “good” has been welcomed by the Police and Crime Commissioner.
- Published: 20-03-2018 at 14:03
Marc Jones has written to MPs urging them to back two new pieces of legislation cracking down on offenders who target emergency service workers and their support animals.
- Published: 12-03-2018 at 13:03
The new proposals recognize that domestic abuse comes in many different forms and look to transform the approach to tackling the problem.
- Published: 19-02-2018 at 12:02
The Victims' Commissioner’s National Victim Engagement Survey is seeking victim’s experiences of the Victim Contact Scheme and the parole process.
- Published: 13-02-2018 at 10:02
The Invisible People exhibit is part of a campaign by the National Crime Agency challenging people to recognize the signs of human trafficking.
- Event Date 27-03-2018 at 08:00
- North Kesteven District Council Offices, Kesteven Street, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 7EF
The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Lincolnshire are hosting a free two hour workshop for Lincolnshire businesses.
- Published: 29-01-2018 at 10:01
An extra £2.7 million will be raised for policing in Lincolnshire with an average increase of less than 25p a week on council tax.
- Published: 22-01-2018 at 14:01
The 212 new TASERX2 will be rolled out across the county’s force from this week to replace the current model.