2018 News Archive
Visit the 2018 news archive
- Published: 19-02-2018 at 12:02
The Victims' Commissioner’s National Victim Engagement Survey is seeking victim’s experiences of the Victim Contact Scheme and the parole process.
- Published: 13-02-2018 at 10:02
The Invisible People exhibit is part of a campaign by the National Crime Agency challenging people to recognize the signs of human trafficking.
- Event Date 27-03-2018 at 08:00
- North Kesteven District Council Offices, Kesteven Street, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 7EF
The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Lincolnshire are hosting a free two hour workshop for Lincolnshire businesses.
- Published: 29-01-2018 at 10:01
An extra £2.7 million will be raised for policing in Lincolnshire with an average increase of less than 25p a week on council tax.
- Published: 22-01-2018 at 14:01
The 212 new TASERX2 will be rolled out across the county’s force from this week to replace the current model.
- Published: 12-01-2018 at 14:01
North Kesteven District Council has signed up to be a Friends Against Scams Organisation – joining forces with the Police and Crime Commissioner’s office and Lincolnshire Police to battle fraudsters.
- Published: 09-01-2018 at 14:01
Women and girls in custody have been assured they will receive proper sanitary protection when in Lincolnshire Police cells.
- Last Updated: 08-10-2018 at 13:10
PCC Marc Jones praises the ground breaking work done by Lincolnshire Police to tackle the growing problem of children forced to deal drugs.