2017 news archive
- Published: 31-03-2017 at 11:03
A NEW blueprint for tackling crime and supporting victims has been unveiled by the Police and Crime Commissioner Marc Jones.
- Published: 29-05-2017 at 10:05
Dozens of officers from across the UK were drafted to the county when the terror threat level in the UK was raised to Critical in the wake of the Manchester bombing.
- Published: 23-06-2017 at 10:06
Police and Crime Commissioner Marc Jones said he is "very disappointed" if news is true.
- Published: 26-06-2017 at 10:06
The new three-year Rural Community Safety Strategy includes a commitment to a special team dedicated to rural crime.
- Published: 25-07-2017 at 10:07
As well as the creation of a brand website dedicated to victims.
- Published: 07-08-2017 at 10:08
Of the 12 people identified by agencies as the “worst offenders” when it comes to begging on the city’s streets only three are actually homeless.
- Published: 09-08-2017 at 10:08
Marc Jones has written to the Secretary of State for Justice to ask for the practice to be made a specific sexual offence in new laws due to be introduced this year.
- Published: 10-08-2017 at 10:08
The Baroness praised the Victims Lincs staff for the proactive approach and the fact they seek to take the initiative in making contact with victims.
- Published: 15-08-2017 at 10:08
In 2015/16 Lincolnshire Officers reported 2256 episodes with a mental health issue